40 Entry numbers will be randomly drawn for prizes of: Gold Ingots, boxed prestige Champagne, Dinners...in starred restaurants.
THE MARAISTHON PLUS POINTS...
- A large 4 acre parking 150 feet from the starting and finishing line.
- A flat and shaded circuit with 60 % of the run on fine gravel paths, set at the heart of the Green Venice.
- A choice of Pace setters from 3h, 3h30, 4h, 4h30, up to 5hours.
- A touristic village with many restaurants, Bed and Breakfasts, Gites and shops. You can take full advantage of your visit by hiring bicycles and punts to discover the Marais Poitevin recently awarded the status of GRAND SITE DE FRANCE.
- A short 45 minutes drive to the Atlantic coast, La Rochelle and the Ile de Ré.
6h30 - 8h00 - Collection of Entry Numbers at the Exhibition Village on the Parking de L'Autremont.
8h30 - Start of the Marathon
9h00 - Start of the 10 km Run
9h15 - Start of the 11 Km Guided Walk
9h35 - Arrivals of the 10K Runners and serving of the Organic Breakfast
9h45 - Completion on the first lap by the leading Marathon runners
11h00 - Arrival of the leading Marathon runners at the finishing line.
14h30 - Prize giving and closing ceremony.